It is also an important goal in home care to protect the residents from falling while at the same time maintaining their mobility. With the split telescopic safety sides (TSG) on the Regia care bed, Burmeier has developed an optimum solution for this. Raised only on the head end, the TSG leaves enough space for unhindered entry and exit. In addition, it offers numerous possibilities to meet the need of the resident for spatial orientation individually. Our product manager Frank Himmelskötter shows how easy it is.
1. The head and foot halves of the TSG can be pulled up in 2 stages. On the 1st level, the resident enjoys a sense of stability and security without the impression of being behind a high barrier. Depending on the taste, the caregiver can set this 1st level without the push of a button or tool in 2 ways: either he pulls up the metallic upper element ...
2. ... or he chooses the lower element with a homelike wooden look.
3. For maximum protection according to standards, pull both elements high. But even now the freedom of movement of the resident is preserved, if the foot-end part of the safety side is not raised.
4. Another way to give the patient a good feeling of support and spatial orientation is the diagonal positioning of the upper element. Pull up only the head end of the safety side bar upwards
5. To lower the safety side, slightly raise the bar and simultaneously press the two buttons on the right and left of the bottom of the bar. These buttons are located on the upper element ...
6. ... as well as the lower element.