Many users of our care beds very much appreciate adjusting the foot elevation from time to time, bringing their lower legs into a raised, horizontal position. Our product manager Frank Himmelskötter will show you how to adjust this position on the Regia care bed by Burmeier in just a few steps with the handset.
1) First lift the thigh rest. To do this, press the left button on the second row on the handset.
2) The thigh rest lifts, the lower leg rest remains lowered towards the foot end.
3) Now move the thigh rest down again. To do this, press the right button in the 2nd row on the handset. The further you lower the thigh rest, the more level is the activation of the lower leg rest in the next step. But do not bring the mattress base completely into the flat position again.
4) Lift the thigh rest again. To do this, press the left button on the second row on the handset.
5) Under the lower leg rest, the two ratchets are automatically activated.
6) The lower leg rest raises as well and moves to the foot elevation position. If you want to deactivate this position, simply lower the thigh rest until the mattress base is level.