Funny Easter-Craft ideas
Cute Easter Bunny Bag
- Paper sandwich bags
- Black felt pen
- Cut out bunny ears from a paper bag.
- Then draw a bunny face on the bag with a black felt tip pen.
- Fill the bag with small sweets or presents and tie shut with a ribbon.
- Yellow finger paint
- Coloured crayons
- Paint one hand with yellow finger paint and press onto a large piece of paper.
- Then paint individual fingers and place them next to the large handprint to create small chicks.
- Allow the paint to completely dry before adding feet, beaks and eyes using a crayon.
Herbs in an Egg Head
- Herb seeds, such as cress, parsley or chives
- Googly eyes, perhaps
- Boil the raw eggs, then slice the tops off carefully and eat the contents.
- Alternatively, you can carefully make a small hole in the top of the raw eggs using a needle and then remove the contents. Use tweezers to gradually enlarge the hole until you have the shape you want.
- Rinse out the empty shells with water, place them in egg cups and paint a face on them. Alternatively, you can also stick on googly eyes.
- Fill the eggshells with soil and sow the cress or other herb seeds. Keep the seeds moist for a few days. The seeds will then germinate (quite quickly in the case of cress).